Check out the top 10 things to do at Eataly, then plan your visit!
1. Early one morning, walk around the bakery and breathe in the aromas of freshly-baked bread.
2. At any restaurant, ask a chef how to make your dish. Then, find the same ingredients on our shelves, and recreate the recipe at home.
3. Taste fresh pasta shaped by hand that same day by an Eatalian artisan following Italian tradition.
4. Forget whatever you were looking for, and instead, wander the shelves overflowing with food and drink. Discover new favorites along the way.
5. When you just can’t decide what to eat, share an array of dishes with your friends. Think of yourselves as a chefly jury!
6. Stop by our Salumi & Formaggi counter to rediscover the cured meats and cheeses from that long-ago vacation in a far-off place (or was it just an Italian dream?).
7. Make a friend try carne cruda for the first time. Enjoy their amazed expression after the first bite.
8. Find a Slow Food product. Ask where it comes from, who made it, and how it supports agriculture in Italy and across the world.
9. Take a cooking class, and discover how to make regional Italian dishes, from fresh pasta to mozzarella. Open the door to Italian food, wine, and culture with "dinner and a show."
10. Spend an hour chatting with the folks at the wine shop about rare Italian vintages. As you pretend to understand what they’re saying, enjoy tastes of the best wines from the most hidden parts of Italy.